document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, January 14, 2018

SLOW STITCHING SUNDAY

I am not sure if I really stitch any slower on Sundays--
than I do the rest of the week--


But here is where I left off today on this Counted Cross stitch piece--
And I have to say--I am very happy with myself that I have gotten this far on this one--
the letters are stitched in  all  the way to N--then I have went back up to the top to fill in the other stitching designs--

And I hope that our Kathy is well on her way to getting over that nasty flu--
so she will be able to stitch her heart out this next week--
Enjoy,  di

4 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Perfect project for a cold and frosty day!

Quilter Kathy said...

Lovely to see your cross stitch progress! Thank you for your well wishes... it's a s l o w process of recovery that's for sure!

Marie said...

That's a beautiful pattern - looking forward to seeing it fill in.

Kate said...

Beautiful stitching! Hope it's warm and dry where you are. We had snow today.